“Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Grant” will award a $1,000.00 scholarship to a student who is enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate school in the United States. This will be presented to a talented student of exceptional academic merit. The scholarship is designed for ambitious students who are pursuing careers in the field of business and technology. Through this scholarship, we hope to give a commendable scholar the chance to achieve their next academic milestone.
We will notify the winner via email, or by a phone call and will post the winner name and picture on this website and other social media.
To qualify for this Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Attend an accredited US-Based college or university
- Maintain a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes
- Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines)
Please note the following deadlines:
Application Deadline: May 25, 2023
Announcement Date: June 10, 2023
To qualify for the Scholarship, please follow the essay guidelines below:
- Essay Topic : “What funding challenges do entrepreneurs face and how do they overcome those challenges?”
- The essay should be 500-700 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.